via Project Piaba
Join the expedition to the Rio Negro River in Brazil and observe all aspects of the home aquarium fishery, January 20-February 2, 2018.
The trip includes:
- 2 weeks on a well-appointed live-aboard boat
- Visits to biological hotspots
- Visits to fishing communities
- Participation in the Ornamental Fish Festival of Barcelos
- Visits to home aquarium fish export facilities
- A visit to the world-famous Manaus Opera House
Contact us for more information and to reserve your spot for the next Expedition!
Download the 2018 Expedition Flyer & Rio Negro Aquarium Fishery Update for more information and highlights from the region.